WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States should "put the brakes on" new nuclear power plants until fully understanding what happened to the earthquake-crippled nuclear reactors in Japan, the chairman of the U.S. Senate's homeland security panel said on Sunday.
- Historian says history of nuclear power needs to be addressedTue, 5 Apr 2011, 13:03:49 EDT
- Nuclear fusion-fission hybrid could contribute to carbon-free energy futureTue, 27 Jan 2009, 13:36:23 EST
- Scientists assess radioactivity in the ocean from Japan nuclear power facilityFri, 9 Dec 2011, 20:36:31 EST
- Is nuclear power fair for future generations?Thu, 5 May 2011, 10:38:23 EDT
- A French nuclear exit?Mon, 7 Jan 2013, 14:03:38 EST