Monday, March 14, 2011 - 08:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Professor Cham Dallas of the University of Georgia, an expert on nuclear energy, walked Chris Wragge through what exactly went wrong with the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power station in Japan which experienced a partial meltdown.
- Historian says history of nuclear power needs to be addressedTue, 5 Apr 2011, 13:03:49 EDT
- Self-powered sensors to monitor nuclear fuel rod statusTue, 23 Oct 2012, 14:05:13 EDT
- Is nuclear power fair for future generations?Thu, 5 May 2011, 10:38:23 EDT
- Radiation protection expert criticizes comparison of Fukushima to ChernobylWed, 18 May 2011, 10:07:11 EDT
- Scientists assess radioactivity in the ocean from Japan nuclear power facilityFri, 9 Dec 2011, 20:36:31 EST