Thursday, October 2, 2008 - 12:49 in Health & Medicine
LONDON (Reuters) - A scientist who helped prove the existence of dark matter and a researcher who used the power of jellyfish to glow green in experiments may win Nobel prizes, Thomson Reuters said on Wednesday.
- Search for dark matter narrowed by new data from XENON100Fri, 15 Apr 2011, 15:02:52 EDT
- New data still have scientists in dark over dark matterTue, 7 Jun 2011, 9:35:42 EDT
- Dark matter mystery deepensMon, 17 Oct 2011, 13:33:02 EDT
- Exploring the secrets of dark matterThu, 18 Feb 2010, 15:50:56 EST
- New MIT detector will aid dark matter searchThu, 11 Dec 2008, 13:52:26 EST