Tuesday, October 7, 2008 - 08:56 in Health & Medicine
Two Japanese citizens and an American won the 2008 Nobel Prize in physics on Tuesday for discoveries that help explain the behavior of the smallest particles of matter.
- Iowa State physicists part of research team testing Nobel-winning theoryThu, 13 Nov 2008, 17:43:03 EST
- Pulsars: The Universe's gift to physicsMon, 20 Feb 2012, 10:32:29 EST
- National Science Foundation congratulates Nobel Laureates in medicine/physiology, chemistry and economicsWed, 14 Oct 2009, 16:43:07 EDT
- Attention, please -- how innovations and Nobel Prize winners make itWed, 4 May 2011, 17:37:22 EDT
- Researchers discover material with graphene-like propertiesFri, 14 Oct 2011, 15:37:08 EDT