Monday, October 6, 2008 - 06:14 in Health & Medicine
STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - One German and two French scientists won the 2008 Nobel prize for medicine or physiology for their discoveries of two viruses that cause severe human diseases, the prize awarding institute said on Monday.
- National Science Foundation congratulates Nobel Laureates in medicine/physiology, chemistry and economicsWed, 14 Oct 2009, 16:43:07 EDT
- Attention, please -- how innovations and Nobel Prize winners make itWed, 4 May 2011, 17:37:22 EDT
- Computer game's high score could earn the Nobel Prize in medicineThu, 8 May 2008, 13:21:20 EDT
- Green and fair economic growth with more expensive fossil fuelsMon, 14 Jun 2010, 12:34:23 EDT
- Even science Nobel Laureates find acceptance isn't a given, study findsSat, 6 Aug 2011, 22:31:40 EDT