Friday, September 23, 2011 - 17:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Physicists say experiencing the world at "superluminal" or faster-than-light speeds would be spooky.
- First light: NIST researchers develop new way to generate superluminal pulsesFri, 4 May 2012, 0:34:14 EDT
- Stacking the deck: Single photons observed at seemingly faster-than-light speedsTue, 26 Jan 2010, 17:59:36 EST
- Stop or speed through a yellow light? That is the questionTue, 8 Jun 2010, 18:18:50 EDT
- Maybe it's raining less than we thoughtWed, 10 Jun 2009, 17:07:46 EDT
- Faster than the speed of sound: New control system has what it takes to guide experimental aircraftWed, 29 Apr 2009, 14:43:55 EDT