Friday, September 23, 2011 - 09:00 in Physics & Chemistry
New results from Cern, home of the Large Hadron Collider, have confounded physicists - because it seems subatomic particles have beaten the speed of light.
- Boston physicists celebrate first beam for Large Hadron ColliderWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:56:40 EDT
- First beam for Large Hadron Collider, world's mightiest particle acceleratorWed, 10 Sep 2008, 18:21:40 EDT
- First beam for Large Hadron ColliderWed, 10 Sep 2008, 10:19:16 EDT
- Large Hadron Collider set to unveil a new world of particle physicsWed, 20 Aug 2008, 9:21:59 EDT
- SU physicists first to observe rare particles produced at the Large Hadron Collider at CERNMon, 28 Mar 2011, 11:02:58 EDT