Friday, September 23, 2011 - 16:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Some questions and answers about the experiment that appeared to show particles speeding faster than light.
- Stacking the deck: Single photons observed at seemingly faster-than-light speedsTue, 26 Jan 2010, 17:59:36 EST
- Faster 3-D nanoimaging a possibility with full color synchrotron lightFri, 1 Jul 2011, 22:34:44 EDT
- First light: NIST researchers develop new way to generate superluminal pulsesFri, 4 May 2012, 0:34:14 EDT
- Bristol scientists perform new experiment to solve the 'one real mystery' of quantum mechanicsThu, 1 Nov 2012, 15:36:24 EDT
- Penn research answers long-standing question about swimming in elastic liquidsWed, 18 May 2011, 13:37:44 EDT