Friday, September 23, 2011 - 13:00 in Physics & Chemistry
Physicists' discovery of neutrinos that may travel faster than the speed of light raises the prospect of time-travelling particles. You're not a tachyon, granted. But if you had the opportunity, would you go back in time?
- University of Huddersfield physicist investigates the Big Bang particleSat, 10 Nov 2012, 17:51:17 EST
- First light: NIST researchers develop new way to generate superluminal pulsesFri, 4 May 2012, 0:34:14 EDT
- Underground search for neutrino properties unveils first resultsMon, 4 Jun 2012, 15:34:32 EDT
- Stacking the deck: Single photons observed at seemingly faster-than-light speedsTue, 26 Jan 2010, 17:59:36 EST
- Ephemeral vacuum particles induce speed-of-light fluctuationsMon, 25 Mar 2013, 12:04:33 EDT