Monday, September 13, 2010 - 15:49 in Earth & Climate
Hurricane Igor is expected to become the first category five storm in years. Early Show weatherman Dave Price reports on its expected path.
- Hurricane watches up in Canada as the GOES-13 Satellite sees Hurricane Igor still expandingTue, 21 Sep 2010, 15:56:38 EDT
- Igor now a Category 4 hurricane with icy cloud tops and heavy rainfallMon, 13 Sep 2010, 17:01:34 EDT
- NASA's MODIS and AIRS instruments watch Igor changing shape, warming over 3 daysMon, 20 Sep 2010, 15:29:18 EDT
- NASA's 3-D look into Hurricane Igor's heavy rainfallThu, 16 Sep 2010, 10:22:45 EDT
- Huge post-tropical Hurricane Igor drenched Newfoundland, CanadaWed, 22 Sep 2010, 14:22:42 EDT