Monday, September 20, 2010 - 07:21 in Earth & Climate
Big waves pounded Bermuda's beaches as islanders rushed to board up windows, fill sandbags and stock up on water, food and other supplies before Hurricane Igor's, which was downgraded to a category one storm, expected arrival. Dave Price reports.
- NASA's 3-D look into Hurricane Igor's heavy rainfallThu, 16 Sep 2010, 10:22:45 EDT
- Hurricane watches up in Canada as the GOES-13 Satellite sees Hurricane Igor still expandingTue, 21 Sep 2010, 15:56:38 EDT
- Igor now a Category 4 hurricane with icy cloud tops and heavy rainfallMon, 13 Sep 2010, 17:01:34 EDT
- NASA's MODIS and AIRS instruments watch Igor changing shape, warming over 3 daysMon, 20 Sep 2010, 15:29:18 EDT
- Stunning NASA infrared imagery of Hurricane Igor reveals a 170 degree temperature differenceTue, 14 Sep 2010, 14:23:17 EDT