Monday, September 20, 2010 - 15:14 in Astronomy & Space
The Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer or MODIS, is an instrument that flies on NASA's Aqua and Terra satellites and provides incredible views of tropical cyclones like Hurricane Igor,...
- NASA's MODIS and AIRS instruments watch Igor changing shape, warming over 3 daysMon, 20 Sep 2010, 15:29:18 EDT
- NASA captures a visible image of Cleo's new eyeTue, 8 Dec 2009, 14:08:53 EST
- NASA's Aqua Satellite saw oil slick in sunglint on June 10Fri, 11 Jun 2010, 16:59:25 EDT
- Hurricane watches up in Canada as the GOES-13 Satellite sees Hurricane Igor still expandingTue, 21 Sep 2010, 15:56:38 EDT
- NASA's Aqua satellite catches 2 views of super Typhoon Choi-WanThu, 17 Sep 2009, 16:56:09 EDT