Friday, September 17, 2010 - 15:35 in Astronomy & Space
Julia is waning in the eastern Atlantic Ocean because of outflow from massive Hurricane Igor, despite his distance far to the west. Satellite imagery from NASA's Aqua satellite showed that Julia's...
- NASA sees record-breaking Julia being affected by IgorFri, 17 Sep 2010, 16:22:51 EDT
- GOES-13 sees a weaker Hurricane Julia in the 'tropical trio'Thu, 16 Sep 2010, 14:50:52 EDT
- Hurricane watches up in Canada as the GOES-13 Satellite sees Hurricane Igor still expandingTue, 21 Sep 2010, 15:56:38 EDT
- 3 NASA satellites seek clues to Hurricane Julia's rapid intensificationWed, 15 Sep 2010, 15:29:26 EDT
- NASA's MODIS and AIRS instruments watch Igor changing shape, warming over 3 daysMon, 20 Sep 2010, 15:29:18 EDT