Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 11:49 in Astronomy & Space
NASA estimates storm's width is as long as a 10-hour drive.
- NASA satellite measures monstrous Hurricane Igor as a '10 hour drive'Wed, 15 Sep 2010, 12:10:37 EDT
- NASA's MODIS and AIRS instruments watch Igor changing shape, warming over 3 daysMon, 20 Sep 2010, 15:29:18 EDT
- Stunning NASA infrared imagery of Hurricane Igor reveals a 170 degree temperature differenceTue, 14 Sep 2010, 14:23:17 EDT
- Hurricane watches up in Canada as the GOES-13 Satellite sees Hurricane Igor still expandingTue, 21 Sep 2010, 15:56:38 EDT
- NASA's 3-D look into Hurricane Igor's heavy rainfallThu, 16 Sep 2010, 10:22:45 EDT