Thursday, November 13, 2008 - 16:28 in Astronomy & Space
PASADENA, Calif., Nov. 13 (UPI) -- The U.S. space agency says its Hubble Space Telescope has taken the first visible-light snapshot of a planet circling another star.
- Hubble directly observes a planet orbiting another starThu, 13 Nov 2008, 17:57:34 EST
- Hubble directly observes planet orbiting FomalhautThu, 13 Nov 2008, 14:56:49 EST
- NASA's Hubble reveals rogue planetary orbit for Fomalhaut BWed, 9 Jan 2013, 9:03:51 EST
- Hubble finds carbon dioxide on an extrasolar planetTue, 9 Dec 2008, 14:49:30 EST
- Born in beauty: Proplyds in the Orion NebulaMon, 14 Dec 2009, 11:43:45 EST