Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 14:49 in Astronomy & Space
NASA's Phoenix Mars Lander is preparing to end its long journey and begin a three-month mission to taste and sniff fistfuls of Martian soil and buried ice. The lander is scheduled to touch down on the Red Planet May 25.
- Phoenix mission to Mars will search for climate cluesThu, 22 May 2008, 17:21:59 EDT
- Mars Express mission controllers ready for NASA Phoenix landingTue, 20 May 2008, 14:07:30 EDT
- Phoenix Mars Lander finds surprises about red planet's watery pastThu, 9 Sep 2010, 14:39:37 EDT
- Looking for water on MarsFri, 26 Sep 2008, 17:35:28 EDT
- Atmospheric simulations will help NASA interpret data from the Juno Mission to JupiterWed, 3 Aug 2011, 9:36:45 EDT