NASA's Phoenix Mars Lander continues on course for its May 25 arrival at Mars. After targeting its certified landing site with a trajectory, or flight path, correction maneuver on April 10, the spacecraft's performance has been stable enough for the mission's operators to forgo the scheduled opportunity for an additional trajectory correction maneuver on May 10 and focus on the next such opportunity, on May 17.
- Phoenix mission to Mars will search for climate cluesThu, 22 May 2008, 17:21:59 EDT
- Chandrayaan-1 now in lunar transfer trajectoryWed, 5 Nov 2008, 12:14:50 EST
- MIT rocket aims for cheaper nudges in spaceMon, 23 Feb 2009, 16:36:28 EST
- Mars Express mission controllers ready for NASA Phoenix landingTue, 20 May 2008, 14:07:30 EDT
- It takes nerves for flies to keep a level headTue, 22 Jul 2008, 1:14:45 EDT