Sunday, May 25, 2008 - 19:21 in Astronomy & Space
The US Mars Phoenix spacecraft landed in the frigid north pole region of Mars after a risk-laden descent, NASA said Sunday.
- Phoenix mission to Mars will search for climate cluesThu, 22 May 2008, 17:21:59 EDT
- Mars Express mission controllers ready for NASA Phoenix landingTue, 20 May 2008, 14:07:30 EDT
- Phoenix cluster sets record pace at forming starsWed, 15 Aug 2012, 14:09:58 EDT
- Listen to Phoenix descendThu, 29 May 2008, 10:07:31 EDT
- Study predicts large regional changes in farmland areaFri, 25 Mar 2011, 14:04:27 EDT