Saturday, March 12, 2011 - 00:30 in Earth & Climate
Japan suffered an 8.9 magnitude earthquake which caused a tsunami with up to 24-ft. waves. Lucy Craft reports from the scene, where hundreds have been found dead and evacuations are still in effect.
- RIT researchers help map tsunami and earthquake damage in JapanThu, 24 Mar 2011, 13:04:31 EDT
- Unusual earthquake gave Japan tsunami extra punch, say Stanford scientistsTue, 24 May 2011, 10:33:34 EDT
- Japan earthquake appears to increase quake risk elsewhere in the countryWed, 25 May 2011, 14:38:21 EDT
- WHOI experts stress lessons From Japan earthquakeMon, 14 Mar 2011, 10:05:44 EDT
- Caltech researchers release first large observational study of 9.0 Tohoku-Oki earthquakeThu, 19 May 2011, 15:33:46 EDT