Friday, March 11, 2011 - 16:40 in Physics & Chemistry
WASHINGTON (AP) -- You won't notice it, but the day just got a tiny bit shorter because of Friday's giant earthquake off the coast of Japan....
- WHOI experts stress lessons From Japan earthquakeMon, 14 Mar 2011, 10:05:44 EDT
- Japan earthquake appears to increase quake risk elsewhere in the countryWed, 25 May 2011, 14:38:21 EDT
- RIT researchers help map tsunami and earthquake damage in JapanThu, 24 Mar 2011, 13:04:31 EDT
- Scientists underestimated potential for Tohoku quake. Now what?Wed, 23 Jan 2013, 15:05:38 EST
- Study of soil effects from March 11 Japan earthquake could improve building designMon, 18 Jul 2011, 13:32:37 EDT