Friday, March 11, 2011 - 11:51 in Earth & Climate
Scientists say the massive earthquake that struck off the coast of Japan ranks as the fifth largest jolt in the world since 1900.
- WHOI experts stress lessons From Japan earthquakeMon, 14 Mar 2011, 10:05:44 EDT
- Study of soil effects from March 11 Japan earthquake could improve building designMon, 18 Jul 2011, 13:32:37 EDT
- Big quakes spark jolts worldwideSun, 25 May 2008, 13:35:37 EDT
- Japan earthquake appears to increase quake risk elsewhere in the countryWed, 25 May 2011, 14:38:21 EDT
- Scientists underestimated potential for Tohoku quake. Now what?Wed, 23 Jan 2013, 15:05:38 EST