Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 06:30 in Health & Medicine
BERLIN (AP) -- Two new deaths linked to a mysterious bacterial outbreak in Europe blamed on tainted vegetables were reported Tuesday, including the first outside Germany, as the number of people falling ill continued to rise....
- Ready-to-bake cookie dough not ready-to-eat, study of E. coli outbreak findsSun, 11 Dec 2011, 13:32:10 EST
- Crowd-sourcing the E. coli O104:H4 outbreakMon, 5 Sep 2011, 3:01:31 EDT
- UM School of Medicine Institute for Genome Sciences cracks code of German E. Coli outbreakWed, 27 Jul 2011, 17:38:17 EDT
- Study finds copper proves effective against new E. coli strainsThu, 2 Jun 2011, 13:02:47 EDT
- Climate change fears for deadly virus outbreaks in livestockTue, 31 Mar 2009, 9:59:15 EDT