Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 09:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Two new deaths linked to a mysterious bacterial outbreak in Europe blamed on tainted vegetables were reported Tuesday, including the first in Sweden.
- Ready-to-bake cookie dough not ready-to-eat, study of E. coli outbreak findsSun, 11 Dec 2011, 13:32:10 EST
- Cold fronts linked to European H5N1 outbreaksThu, 8 Apr 2010, 18:51:26 EDT
- UM School of Medicine Institute for Genome Sciences cracks code of German E. Coli outbreakWed, 27 Jul 2011, 17:38:17 EDT
- Crowd-sourcing the E. coli O104:H4 outbreakMon, 5 Sep 2011, 3:01:31 EDT
- Two isolates from E. coli outbreak availableFri, 10 Jun 2011, 20:31:45 EDT