Wednesday, June 1, 2011 - 23:40 in Biology & Nature
The source of an unusually lethal strain of E. coli bacteria that has killed at least 16 people is unknown.
- BGI sequences genome of the deadly E. coli in Germany and reveals new super-toxic strainThu, 2 Jun 2011, 9:35:01 EDT
- Study finds copper proves effective against new E. coli strainsThu, 2 Jun 2011, 13:02:47 EDT
- Disease-causing Escherichia coli: 'I will survive'Tue, 8 Sep 2009, 21:24:30 EDT
- Transport behavior of E. coli varies depending on manure sourceMon, 9 Mar 2009, 13:21:46 EDT
- Crowd-sourcing the E. coli O104:H4 outbreakMon, 5 Sep 2011, 3:01:31 EDT