Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 17:00 in Earth & Climate
Nearly the entire ice sheet surface was slush after a few days this month—the fastest melt yet seen by satellites. What does it mean?
- Greenland ice sheet may melt completely with 1.6 degrees global warmingMon, 12 Mar 2012, 12:34:58 EDT
- Analysis of past glacial melting shows potential for increased Greenland ice melt and sea level riseSun, 31 Aug 2008, 14:43:03 EDT
- Extreme melting on Greenland ice sheet, reports CCNY teamTue, 25 Oct 2011, 17:36:34 EDT
- Greenland ice is melting -- also from belowSun, 11 Aug 2013, 15:31:01 EDT
- Thin clouds drove Greenland's record-breaking 2012 ice meltWed, 3 Apr 2013, 14:07:40 EDT