Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 09:31 in Earth & Climate
For several days this month, Greenland's surface ice cover melted over a larger area than at any time in more than 30 years of satellite observations.
- Fire and ice: Wildfires darkening Greenland snowpack, increasing meltingWed, 5 Dec 2012, 14:40:52 EST
- Greenland ice cap melting faster than everThu, 12 Nov 2009, 14:47:21 EST
- Analysis of past glacial melting shows potential for increased Greenland ice melt and sea level riseSun, 31 Aug 2008, 14:43:03 EDT
- Princeton research: Embracing data 'noise' brings Greenland's complex ice melt into focusTue, 27 Nov 2012, 22:02:04 EST
- Greenland and Antarctic ice sheet melting, rate unknownMon, 16 Feb 2009, 12:14:48 EST