Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 19:30 in Earth & Climate
Decades of research into how much plastic litters the ocean, conducted by skimming only the surface, may in some cases vastly underestimate the true amount of plastic debris, according to an oceanographer.
- Wind pushes plastics deeper into oceans, driving trash estimates upWed, 25 Apr 2012, 20:33:38 EDT
- Sea Education Association finds widespread floating plastic debris in the western North Atlantic OceanThu, 19 Aug 2010, 14:24:11 EDT
- Plastic trash altering ocean habitats, Scripps study showsWed, 9 May 2012, 0:31:08 EDT
- Microbial answer to plastic pollution?Sun, 28 Mar 2010, 19:24:32 EDT
- Plastic as a conductorTue, 9 Dec 2008, 20:37:08 EST