Thursday, July 1, 2010 - 13:14 in Earth & Climate
Alex made landfall at 10 p.m. EDT in northeastern Mexico, about 110 miles south of Brownsville, Texas. By 8 a.m. EDT on July 1, Alex has weakened to a tropical storm and GOES satellite imagery showed...
- GOES-13 satellite catches Alex as a tropical storm now, after a landfall in northeastern MexicoThu, 1 Jul 2010, 13:45:32 EDT
- Tropical Storm Alex now in Gulf of Mexico, brought heavy rainfall to Belize, YucatanMon, 28 Jun 2010, 13:57:10 EDT
- Tropical Storm Arlene moves inland over Mexico: A GOES-13 satellite movie viewThu, 30 Jun 2011, 15:38:05 EDT
- Quick-intensifying Tropical Storm Karl landfalling in MexicoWed, 15 Sep 2010, 12:10:36 EDT
- Alex's aftermath brings flash flood watches to TexasFri, 2 Jul 2010, 12:43:45 EDT