Monday, June 28, 2010 - 22:56 in Earth & Climate
As Tropical Storm Alex approaches the Gulf Coast, the weather is starting to halt relief efforts to clean up the spilled oil. Harry Smith reports from the Gulf of Mexico, 7 miles out to sea.
- Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico nears the coastFri, 30 Apr 2010, 10:43:09 EDT
- Gulf of Mexico clean-up makes 2010 spill 52-times more toxicFri, 30 Nov 2012, 11:35:10 EST
- Clean-up tools may help protect wetlands from Gulf of Mexico oil spillThu, 20 May 2010, 11:05:46 EDT
- Tropical Storm Alex now in Gulf of Mexico, brought heavy rainfall to Belize, YucatanMon, 28 Jun 2010, 13:57:10 EDT
- Health impact of Gulf Coast oil spill hazardous but improvingMon, 16 Aug 2010, 12:31:13 EDT