Thursday, August 4, 2011 - 14:30 in Astronomy & Space
Dark, finger-like features that appear and extend down some Martian slopes during the warmest months of the Mars year may show activity of salty water on Mars. They fade in winter, then recur the next spring.
- Briny water may be at work in seasonal flows on MarsThu, 4 Aug 2011, 15:37:12 EDT
- 2 warmest winter months in Midwest history may have connectionThu, 14 Jun 2012, 14:35:43 EDT
- Mars' water appears to have been too salty to support lifeThu, 29 May 2008, 14:29:44 EDT
- Extensive water in Mars' interior Thu, 21 Jun 2012, 15:09:53 EDT
- Teens cool off from sports with each succeeding winterTue, 31 Mar 2009, 11:44:15 EDT