Friday, August 5, 2011 - 00:00 in Astronomy & Space
TUCSON, Aug. 4 (UPI) -- A NASA probe orbiting Mars has captured images suggesting the possibility of flowing water on the red planet during its warmest months, the space agency says.
- Most river flows across the US are altered by land and water managementWed, 3 Nov 2010, 11:35:32 EDT
- Reducing some water flow rates may bring environmental gainsMon, 4 Jan 2010, 13:23:59 EST
- NASA tech zooms in on water and landTue, 15 Dec 2009, 14:36:44 EST
- Morphing DNA hydrogel flows like liquid but remembers its original shapeWed, 5 Dec 2012, 12:39:32 EST
- Water flowing through ice sheets accelerates warming, could speed up ice flowWed, 3 Nov 2010, 17:35:55 EDT