Barcelona, Spain: Women who discover they have breast cancer while they are pregnant can be treated with chemotherapy without endangering the health of their unborn baby, according to research to be presented at the seventh European Breast Cancer Conference (EBCC7) in Barcelona today (Friday).
- Pregnant women can receive breast cancer chemotherapy without endangering health of their babiesThu, 25 Mar 2010, 19:41:47 EDT
- Elderly breast cancer patients receive chemotherapy if treated in private practicesMon, 6 Jul 2009, 13:22:50 EDT
- Discovery that PARP protein exists in all breast tumors will help target chemo and predict responseFri, 26 Mar 2010, 10:24:30 EDT
- Women fight the effects of chemotherapy long after treatment endsWed, 20 Oct 2010, 12:35:43 EDT
- Pregnancy for breast cancer survivors: Meta-analysis reveals it is safe and could improve survivalThu, 25 Mar 2010, 19:41:44 EDT