Friday, March 26, 2010 - 08:21 in Health & Medicine
Barcelona, Spain: Trends indicate that survival is improving in patients with metastatic breast cancer, especially in those patients whose tumours are described as being HER2 (human epidermal growth...
- Survival in metastatic breast cancer patients is improving: targeted therapies have contributedFri, 26 Mar 2010, 8:32:22 EDT
- Trastuzumab and chemotherapy improved survival in HER2-postive breast and brain cancer patientsMon, 18 Jul 2011, 10:34:11 EDT
- HER2 levels may aid in treatment selection for metastatic breast cancerTue, 2 Dec 2008, 10:49:47 EST
- Nonhormonal treatment regimens improve survival in patients with metastatic breast cancerTue, 9 Dec 2008, 18:22:21 EST
- Fox Chase researchers uncover new risk factors for brain metastases in breast cancer patientsThu, 9 Dec 2010, 14:03:29 EST