Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 06:21 in Health & Medicine
A study from Denmark published in the British Medical Journal today finds no effect of the Danish screening programme on breast cancer deaths.
- Study questions whether screening really cuts breast cancer deathsWed, 24 Mar 2010, 7:23:58 EDT
- Breast screening has had little to do with falling breast cancer deathsThu, 28 Jul 2011, 19:02:28 EDT
- Study shows long-term benefits of breast screeningTue, 28 Jun 2011, 3:21:06 EDT
- Age 50 as mammography screening threshold proven unfoundedThu, 30 Sep 2010, 10:24:24 EDT
- PSA screening cuts deaths by 20 percentWed, 18 Mar 2009, 12:46:45 EDT