Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 18:41 in Astronomy & Space
Scientists using a NASA funded telescope have detected water-ice and carbon-based organic compounds on the surface of an asteroid.
- Scientists finds evidence of water ice on asteroid's surfaceWed, 28 Apr 2010, 13:55:31 EDT
- Solar wind tans young asteroidsWed, 22 Apr 2009, 13:45:00 EDT
- NASA's Swift and Hubble probe asteroid collision debrisThu, 28 Apr 2011, 17:01:49 EDT
- Sink or source? A new model to measure organic carbon in surface watersFri, 4 Mar 2011, 8:36:03 EST
- Asteroid ice may be 'living fossil' with clues to oceans' originsWed, 28 Apr 2010, 14:52:51 EDT