A federal judge blocks U.S. funding for all projects involving the use of material from human embryos.A U.S. district judge on Monday blocked the federal government from funding all research involving human embryonic stem cells on the grounds that it violates a 1996 law intended to prevent the destruction of of human embryos.
- Banning federal funding for human embryonic stem cell research would derail related workThu, 9 Jun 2011, 18:34:34 EDT
- AACR supports NIH stem cell researchWed, 25 Aug 2010, 12:17:06 EDT
- Research!America asks Congress to support embryonic stem cell research nowWed, 8 Sep 2010, 16:44:04 EDT
- Statement: The New York Stem Cell Foundation on lifting ban of federal funds for stem cell researchFri, 29 Apr 2011, 13:34:05 EDT
- States now fund majority of human embryonic stem cell researchThu, 9 Dec 2010, 2:12:03 EST