Thursday, May 31, 2012 - 16:41 in Astronomy & Space
Astronomers using the Hubble Space Telescope say our Milky Way Galaxy will crash into its neighbour, Andromeda, in about four billion years.
- Hubble finds a new contender for galaxy distance recordWed, 26 Jan 2011, 13:43:56 EST
- 4 unusual views of the Andromeda GalaxyThu, 21 Jul 2011, 6:08:06 EDT
- Hubble finds most distant primeval galaxiesTue, 5 Jan 2010, 11:32:19 EST
- Compact galaxies in early universe pack a big punchWed, 30 Apr 2008, 14:58:27 EDT
- Astronomers find most distant galaxy candidate yet seenWed, 26 Jan 2011, 13:44:12 EST