Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 18:14 in Biology & Nature
SEATTLE, WA -- March 10, 2010 -- The Institute for Systems Biology (ISB) has analyzed the first whole genome sequences of a human family of four. The findings of a project funded through a...
- First whole genome sequencing of family of 4 reveals new genetic powerWed, 10 Mar 2010, 18:02:13 EST
- Institute for Systems Biology uses Complete Genomics' genome sequencing service to verify gene responsible for Miller syndromeWed, 10 Mar 2010, 17:54:00 EST
- Platypus genome sequence publishedWed, 7 May 2008, 13:35:48 EDT
- Sequencing genome of entire family reveals parents give kids fewer gene mutations than was thoughtWed, 10 Mar 2010, 17:43:22 EST
- New methods identify thousands of new DNA sequences missing from the human genome reference mapTue, 20 Apr 2010, 12:22:13 EDT