Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 01:10 in Earth & Climate
DURBAN (Reuters) - Developing states most at risk from global warming rebelled against a proposed deal at U.N. climate talks, forcing host South Africa to draw up new draft documents to try to stop the talks collapsing.
- Public misperception about scientific agreement on global warming undermines climate policy supportMon, 21 Nov 2011, 14:36:30 EST
- Floridians believe global warming will have dangerous impacts on the stateTue, 24 Jun 2008, 11:29:58 EDT
- 'Warming hole' delayed climate change over eastern United StatesThu, 26 Apr 2012, 16:28:20 EDT
- Past climate of the northern Antarctic Peninsular informs global warming debateFri, 6 Nov 2009, 10:25:19 EST
- Scientists outline strategy to limit global warmingTue, 4 May 2010, 13:10:11 EDT