Thursday, December 8, 2011 - 15:00 in Psychology & Sociology
EU and some of the world's poorest nations have called for a strong outcome at the UN climate talks, but observers say the outcome is too close to call.
- AAAS-SFU research: Linking human evolution and climate changeFri, 17 Feb 2012, 16:38:40 EST
- A call for standardized measurement of outcomes in depression treatmentTue, 10 Jun 2008, 10:49:54 EDT
- Report calls aerosol research key to improving climate predictionsSat, 17 Jan 2009, 2:10:13 EST
- Phone-in doctoring fails to improve patient outcomesTue, 16 Nov 2010, 18:34:21 EST
- Rise in temperatures and CO2 follow each other closely in climate changeMon, 23 Jul 2012, 17:32:52 EDT