Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 01:30 in Earth & Climate
More than 190 nations agreed to work toward a treaty that would require all countries to reduce emissions that contribute to global warming.
- Developing countries may not benefit from adopting international treatiesThu, 16 Sep 2010, 15:23:01 EDT
- Measuring CO2 to fight global warmingMon, 14 May 2012, 22:31:45 EDT
- Global CO2 emissions continue to increase Thu, 19 Jul 2012, 13:07:37 EDT
- Methods for monitoring CO2 emissions have limitations, inadequate for international climate treatyFri, 31 Jul 2009, 11:51:19 EDT
- New Princeton method may help allocate carbon emissions responsibility among nationsMon, 6 Jul 2009, 17:30:40 EDT