Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 14:33 in Astronomy & Space
Astronomers have pushed NASA's Hubble Space Telescope to its limits by finding what is likely to be the most distant object ever seen in the universe.
- Astronomers find most distant galaxy candidate yet seenWed, 26 Jan 2011, 13:44:12 EST
- NASA great observatories find candidate for most distant object in the universe to dateThu, 15 Nov 2012, 17:07:02 EST
- Hubble finds most distant primeval galaxiesTue, 5 Jan 2010, 11:32:19 EST
- Hubble finds a new contender for galaxy distance recordWed, 26 Jan 2011, 13:43:56 EST
- A 3-D view of remote galaxiesTue, 10 Mar 2009, 12:47:25 EDT