Friday, January 28, 2011 - 18:30 in Astronomy & Space
It's known as UDFj-39546284, and it could help scientists understand the early period after the Big Bang.Astronomers said this week that they found a distant galaxy that could be the oldest object ever observed in the universe.
- Astronomers identify most distant galaxy clusterWed, 12 Jan 2011, 17:01:38 EST
- Astronomers discover stars in early galaxies had a need for speedThu, 6 Aug 2009, 10:32:08 EDT
- Astronomers discover earliest black holes at dawn of universeWed, 15 Jun 2011, 13:36:44 EDT
- Astronomers find most distant galaxy candidate yet seenWed, 26 Jan 2011, 13:44:12 EST
- First of missing primitive stars discoveredWed, 3 Mar 2010, 14:00:54 EST