Monday, May 7, 2012 - 18:30 in Earth & Climate
Giant plant-eaters known as sauropods may have heated the planet by releasing huge amounts of methane, a new study says.
- Gaseous emissions from dinosaurs may have warmed prehistoric earthMon, 7 May 2012, 11:33:44 EDT
- A shrunken giantMon, 3 May 2010, 12:38:48 EDT
- Was the sauropod dinosaurs' large size due to plant food? Scientists argue old idea still has legs Tue, 11 Dec 2012, 20:03:52 EST
- Climate benefit for cutting soot, methane smaller than previous estimatesMon, 12 Aug 2013, 17:08:09 EDT
- Fish oils reduce greenhouse gas emissions from flatulent cowsSun, 29 Mar 2009, 19:42:19 EDT