Monday, May 7, 2012 - 17:30 in Earth & Climate
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., May 7 (UPI) -- Dinosaurs may have caused climate change through their flatulence, releasing enough methane to warm the climate millions of years ago, British researchers say.
- Gaseous emissions from dinosaurs may have warmed prehistoric earthMon, 7 May 2012, 11:33:44 EDT
- Megavolcanoes tied to pre-dinosaur mass extinctionThu, 21 Mar 2013, 14:37:51 EDT
- Large methane release could cause abrupt climate change as happened 635 million years agoWed, 28 May 2008, 13:49:37 EDT
- Methane may be answer to 56-million-year questionWed, 9 Nov 2011, 12:35:16 EST
- Methane release could cause abrupt, far-reaching climate changeWed, 28 May 2008, 15:21:40 EDT