Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 17:30 in Astronomy & Space
NASA will host a media teleconference at 11 a.m. PDT (2 p.m. EDT) tomorrow (Wednesday, Sept. 12), to provide a status update on the Curiosity rover's mission to Mars' Gale Crater.
- Curiosity's SAM instrument finds water and more in surface sampleThu, 26 Sep 2013, 17:09:18 EDT
- NASA's Mobile Mars Laboratory almost ready for flightFri, 8 Oct 2010, 16:51:44 EDT
- Curiosity on Mars sits on rocks similar to those found in marshes in MexicoTue, 30 Oct 2012, 11:07:11 EDT
- Curiosity confirms origins of Martian meteoritesWed, 16 Oct 2013, 14:09:53 EDT
- Upgrade to Mars rovers could aid discovery on more distant worldsMon, 9 Sep 2013, 22:13:24 EDT