Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 17:30 in Astronomy & Space
NASA will host a media teleconference at 11 a.m. PDT (2 p.m. EDT) tomorrow (Wednesday, Sept. 12), to provide a status update on the Curiosity rover's mission to Mars' Gale Crater.
- NASA's Mobile Mars Laboratory almost ready for flightFri, 8 Oct 2010, 16:51:44 EDT
- Curiosity on Mars sits on rocks similar to those found in marshes in MexicoTue, 30 Oct 2012, 11:07:11 EDT
- 'Curiosity' can be positioned with eclipsesThu, 13 Dec 2012, 13:09:07 EST
- Reliable nuclear device to heat, power Mars Science LabMon, 21 Nov 2011, 17:05:58 EST
- Vultures use face flushing technique for instant status updatesWed, 6 Oct 2010, 9:55:28 EDT