Tuesday, September 4, 2012 - 14:01 in Astronomy & Space
The rover is driving to a site called Glenelg, where it will begin using its drill.
- Upgrade to Mars rovers could aid discovery on more distant worldsMon, 9 Sep 2013, 22:13:24 EDT
- Function analysis drives the development of a concept Mars roverTue, 2 Nov 2010, 17:33:13 EDT
- NASA's Mobile Mars Laboratory almost ready for flightFri, 8 Oct 2010, 16:51:44 EDT
- Curiosity on Mars sits on rocks similar to those found in marshes in MexicoTue, 30 Oct 2012, 11:07:11 EDT
- NRL researchers view the sun in 3-DTue, 8 Feb 2011, 16:03:25 EST