Thursday, March 1, 2012 - 22:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Science editor Alan Boyle's blog: The debate over a "Jesus Discovery" tomb that may, or may not, contain the earliest known evidence of Christian iconography has taken on some of the fervor of a holy war.
- Tomb exploration reveals first archaeological evidence of Christianity from the time of JesusTue, 28 Feb 2012, 12:22:39 EST
- Egyptian elite tombs accessible for allThu, 8 May 2008, 11:22:22 EDT
- Tomb of Maya queen K'abel discovered in GuatemalaWed, 3 Oct 2012, 15:09:08 EDT
- New life found in ancient tombsWed, 24 Sep 2008, 20:42:37 EDT
- Mayan king's tomb discovered in GuatemalaFri, 16 Jul 2010, 17:08:05 EDT