Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 11:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Engravings found in a tomb may be the earliest archaeological evidence of Christianity.
- Tomb exploration reveals first archaeological evidence of Christianity from the time of JesusTue, 28 Feb 2012, 12:22:39 EST
- Anthropologists discover earliest form of wall artMon, 14 May 2012, 16:35:10 EDT
- Archaeological discovery: Earliest evidence of our cave-dwelling human ancestorsFri, 19 Dec 2008, 14:49:42 EST
- New evidence from earliest known human settlement in the AmericasThu, 8 May 2008, 14:22:26 EDT
- Fracture zones endanger tombs in Valley of KingsSun, 18 Oct 2009, 20:14:16 EDT