Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 02:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The archaeological examination by robotic camera of an intact first century tomb in Jerusalem has revealed a set of limestone Jewish ossuaries or “bone boxes” that are engraved with a...
- Tomb exploration reveals first archaeological evidence of Christianity from the time of JesusTue, 28 Feb 2012, 12:22:39 EST
- A rare discovery: An engraved gemstone carrying a portrait of Alexander the GreatTue, 15 Sep 2009, 11:16:08 EDT
- DNA of Jesus-era shrouded man in Jerusalem reveals earliest case of leprosyWed, 16 Dec 2009, 9:11:44 EST
- Fracture zones endanger tombs in Valley of KingsSun, 18 Oct 2009, 20:14:16 EDT
- Hebrew University archaeologist discovers Jerusalem city wall from tenth century B.C.E.Mon, 22 Feb 2010, 10:27:34 EST